Saturday, November 7, 2009

Happy Birthday, Hannah!!!


I began mentoring Hannah this August and we have grown very close. She was pretty excited when she opened her present to find her very own iPod Shuffle. We started off her birthday night at the local nail salon. Where Hannah and I enjoyed a nice manicure and pedicure then made our way to Chevy's with Lisa (Hannah's mom) and my mom. And what would a birthday be without a cake?? When we came home, some of the Acres moms, my mom, and Hannah's mom gathered around the table and turned off the lights while Hannah and I were in the other room. They lit the candles and called Hannah in to "pick up some toys". She was so surprised when she noticed the candles illuminating the room and everyone singing "Happy Birthday" to her!! We all such a blast and I hope Hannah had a special day. Happy Birthday, Hannah!

No comments:

Post a Comment